Within the structural sector our products are used extensively for the connection of structural steel for both permanent or temporary situations. Our clamps are commonly used for secondary steel or temporary applications when no damage to the existing structure is permitted. They are also used when flexibility of installation is important, hazards from drilling or welding are apparent and access is difficult for power and heavy machinery. In this sector there are such a wide range of applications for our products that we pride ourselves on being able to design a connection for almost any steel to steel requirement.
Typical applications would include:
- Connection of runway beams for crane systems
- Connecting of cladding/facades
- Securing steel flooring
- Connecting ballustrading and guard railing
- Strengthening of open steel joist frames
- Securing access platforms and walkways